General Dates for 2013-2014 Season
The dates for player evaluation and team selections are:
- Boys: September 11, 12, 13 ( I will update you later with information with which grades are on each date and the evaluation times).
- Boys: September 14 for "Call Back" Evaluations (Times TBD)
- Boys: September 15 Teams selected.
- Girls: September 18, 19, 20 (I will update you later with information with which grades are on each date and the evaluation times).
- Girls: September 21 for "Call Back" Evaluations (Times TBD)
- Girls: September 22 Teams selected
The meeting date for St. Isidore grade coordinators will be September 22. Place and time TBD.
The St. Isidore coaches meeting will be on September 30 with the location and date TBD.
Who is eligible?
St. Isidore CYO basketball is open to all boys and girls grades 3 through 8 that are: 1) enrolled in St. Isidore School for the current school year; 2) are enrolled in St. Isidore Faith Formation for the current school year and attended either St. Isidore Faith Formation or St. Isidore School the prior school year (unless new to the area); or 3) live within the parish boundaries. Priority is given to those that fall within 1) or 2) or are a qualifying returning player. Others will be put on a waiting list pending open slots. Most children get into the program.
What are the parish boundaries?
Below is an overview map (not all that great but provides a general overview). For an interactive map where you can get more clarity go to http://www.oakdiocese.org/boundary.htm
and click on the blue area of Danville - zoom in as needed.
What is a complete registration?
North: From the intersection of a westerly extension of Livorna Road and a southerly extension of Castle Crest road east along Livorna Road to Livorna Heights Road, north to the end of Livorna Heights Road, then in straight lines northeasterly to the most westerly corner of Diablo Foothills Regional Park and east to the summit of Mt. Diablo.
- East: From the summit of Mt. Diablo southeast to Windy Point, southeast to the intersection of Highland Road and Collier Canyon Road.
- South: From the intersection of Highland Road and Collier Canyon Road west along Highland Road to Tassajara Road, north and west along Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Road to the end of Gerald Drive, then on a direct line west to the Las Trampas Ridge.
- West: From a point on the Las Trampas Ridge directly west of the end of Gerald Drive, northwest along the ridge to the southern boundary of Rossmoor, northeast to the intersection of a westerly extension of Livorna Road and a southerly extension of Castle Crest Road
A complete registration is one where you have completed all steps in the registration process including payment of full amount due. Payment can be made via credit or bank debit card and must be done online. Mail in checks are not accepted. Unfortunately if online payment is not made the registration is not complete and this will effect your child's eligibility to play.
When do I pay?
You select method of payment and pay online during the registration process. Payment choice is either credit or bank debit card. We do not accept mail in payments.
When do practices start?
Practices will start around the third week of September.
When do games start?
Games usually start on the first weekend of November.